-
December 19th, 2005, 04:14 AM
#2801
HB Forum Owner
*NR-18 CONTENTS*
?
?
?
If you like Ragnarok Online, Puyo Puyo, and hentai, you gotta get this:
Porindama: Ragnarok Online Puyo Puyo hentai fan game (good quality, hard difficulty)
Link to torrent in case the above is down: ★ Click here ★
(Note: downloading this seems to be legal as it's a fan game from a commercial game.)
Instructions on how to install and play:
1. Download torrent with BitComet or another BitTorrent client
2. Extract with WinRAR
3. In Windows Explorer, rename the ぽりんだま.bin and ぽりんだま.cue to porindama.bin and porindama.cue
4. Open porindama.cue, and modify the first line so that it reads FILE "porindama.bin" BINARY
5. Mount the BIN+CUE files with Alcohol 120%, burn the them to a CD, use WinISO or some other software to convert the BIN file to ISO and WinRAR to extract, etc., just access their contents, it doesn't matter if it's not a CD.
6. Copy all the files from the disc to any folder, like C:\Games\Porindama .
7. Download http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~aoi_pg/porindama_fix103.lzh
8. Unpack this file into the same directory, overriding ro_puyo.exe .
9. From now on, run ro_puyo.exe to play
10. Enable the first checkbox to run in fullscreen mode; disable the second checkbox because you rarely want it, select 32 bit if you have a video card with 64 MB of video RAM, and click OK.
Game help:
- Controls are arrows and Z (ok/forwards), X (cancel/back).
- Story mode lets you see the scenes (go on with Z), while Play mode lets you create a custom game and has a 2 player mode
- In Story mode you may be presented with a menu in the bottom of a black screen. Use Up and Down to select. I think the first one lets you continue your game from where you last fapped, the second one starts a new game, and the third one goes back.
- In Options, the bottom slider is difficulty. Set it to the far left, which, if you have followed all of my steps, will be "very easy", but moving it just a few steps to the right it'll become "hard" and the rightmost is "impossible".
- You can listen to the game music on the BGM subfolder (OGG format).
Warning for the easy freaked out: the succubus seems to be a surprise futa.
Ask for help if you don't know the Puyo Puyo rules.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 18, 2005 05:54 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
December 20th, 2005, 10:48 PM
#2802
Inactive Member
That kicks ass XD
But Dragon Quest VIII, Fire Emblem 9, and Animal Crossing: Wild World kick omre ass.
-
December 25th, 2005, 06:51 PM
#2803
Inactive Member
I got that free trial one gametap.com, of course the first thing I played was Grandia II, then some Streets of Rage, I really love this site lol, I'm playing some of everything right now [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 27th, 2005, 12:05 PM
#2804
HB Forum Owner
Tried Xenosaga 2 today, I have to say I'm quite disappointed with it. Where's the smoothness of Episode 1? Cut scenes are blunt and skippy, they must be running at like 15 fps. Characters and music and voices were totally unimpressive as well, and the graphics would be great if they were actually animated over a decent baseline. Is the NTSC version like this, or it's just that they've botched the conversion to PAL like they love to do? If that's so then I'm pirating the NTSC version.
-
December 27th, 2005, 08:43 PM
#2805
Inactive Member
I haven't played Xenosaga 2, but I also haven't heard much about it, I'm hoping that the Version you have is just shitty (based on what you're telling me about the game, I'm seeing it as a disater already). But it would be nice to know if all the games are like this, cause if thats true, I'll be one dissapointed player
-
December 27th, 2005, 08:55 PM
#2806
Inactive Member
Call of Duty 2 (Big Red One), finally I've got a little group of people that won't die one me! In other war games I always feel like I'm alone and single handedly saving the world >_> while it is the point . . . Anyhoo it's very entertaining with the variety of the missions and you've now got a team!
-
December 27th, 2005, 08:57 PM
#2807
Inactive Member
Oh, and I did get Metal Slug for my gameboy for like 5 bucks, its hella short.. (I beat it in a couple hours, but no where near finding all the secrets and prisoners) But it's freaking Metal Slug... in my GAMEBOY. It's hella fun [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 28th, 2005, 11:32 AM
#2808
Inactive Member
Probably it is the normal slowdown syndrom of any badly ported to PAL game I'm sure XS2 is pretty much smoother in the NTSC version.
Import it, It's an order!
But i guess that it would only improve the speed of the game, not the plot. ^^UUU
Still designing CAV, Now that i have a Gforce 4 to run it, things looks a lot more impressive ^O^
some new images (a bit more worked)
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2...dregistryf.jpg
except for the bow, every other thing on the screen, is my creation.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7...dregistryr.jpg
-
December 28th, 2005, 10:28 PM
#2809
HB Forum Owner
IRT Melfice: I'll import it, lol
From eMule. I already licensed my copy. Damn those bastards, now I have to provide myself with the proper media, turns out I just bought a license.
What's that "CAV"? It looks great
-
December 28th, 2005, 10:39 PM
#2810
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks